Thursday, December 31, 2009

Managed Futures Hedge Fund What’s Your Advice For Me ? (repost Requested By 老师) Difficulty No.1?

What's Your Advice for me ? (repost requested by 老师) Difficulty No.1? - managed futures hedge fund

Tradition in China to publish the Authority老师老师surprising ways. (see below).

I play a lot on the oil trade. I'm Morgan Stanly and Goldman & Sachs, or big companies on Wall Street. I bought millions and millions of barrels of oil, if it costs $ 60 - $ 100 per barrel. I hope to make a killing on the sale. But now, only $ 135 per barrel. So here is my problem No. 1:

Congress is currently considering the oil speculation, I'm afraid caught. But if I sell now, I want to with little or no benefit as business expenses and the cost of management of hedge fund at the end are not cheap.

I asked my officers to raise money for the media as "the future of the oil seems to be sending high, sometimes in the hope of approximately $ 200 per barrel." But the price is not as fast as I had expected.

My question is: How can I avoid the corner market in time, captured by the Congress.?

0 comments:

Post a Comment