Sunday, December 27, 2009

Endocrine Clinic How To Make A Great Poster?

How to make a great poster? - endocrine clinic

I really need ideas and support. I need to make a poster and present it to my colleagues my experiences. I had an internship in a hospital and I work in various clinics similar cardiac (heart), clinical Truma clinical pulmonary medicine department, the clinical and endocrine surguries situation is different. Now I have to talk about my experience and what I learned from it. I was doing vital signs, so I think the implementation of this in the class. Note that I be as creative as possible, so my character is the winner. I think the heart, kidneys, and something in my programming. I also think of making a power point next to the poster ....
Please help me and give an idea as possible and explain in detail. I am happy and grateful for new ideas or thoughts to read ...
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment