Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pictures About Cystic Fibrosis Child Abuse, Alabama, Emancipation?

Child Abuse, Alabama, Emancipation? - pictures about cystic fibrosis

My sister 14yrs Act (CF) is physically and mentally abused by their parents, and my husband (now 21) also suffered from this violence, unless the child's mother is the stage of my husband mater. Police were informed, 17 June, but because there is no obvious bruises that dropped guard - who has never been exmained by a doctor. The social worker did not check the house, the girl cut a picture of a bowl and under the eyes - but they can not recover the images. She told the police who beat them with a 1x4. He said things like "I want to beat this or that, etc. The social worker says ***",, there is nothing I can do, because his testimony against testimony. Other wealthy brothers did not say anything b / c children are more or less like what they have. They have also been investigated and prosecuted before for negligence. Despite the assurances of my husband, and images that say it is not nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment